Here are a couple of the ones I love
Bands
I used to work in a nightclub that had live bands every weekend. We had a lot of great people on stage and I would love to take pics of them, it was a learning experience for me due to the low light.
Here are a couple of the ones I love
Here are a couple of the ones I love
Copyright
- Don Dixon
- All content in this Webpage are the exclusive property of Don Dixon and are protected under Canadian and International Copyright Laws.
Well its been 5 years and 3 dslr's later that I arrive here. Each picture better then the one before (I think). Photography has always been my release to the hustle of everyday and I continue to try to fine tune what I do. I always find it odd when someone says something good about any of my pictures because all I did was capture the beauty that we see every day but we just walk on past it without a glance. My goal was always to share the world around me and maybe get you to stop and look at what this world has to offer. Thank you for taking a look at some of the stuff I do. If you are on facebook please join the don dixon photography group.
Total Pageviews
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Finally built up enough energy to go out and shoot a couple of pics off in the backyard. A little different for the bird, blew the highligh...
-
Went up to the Sweet Water festival and gave the new lenses a go, I'm hugely impressed with they way they perform. Anyways here are a...
-
Went to the mall today and they had a bird show going on, the place was packed with both adults and kids in awe of these amazing birds. Her...
-
Went to the Toronto Zoo and caught a couple of pics, I find from holding a camera and finding beauty in the world that I stop taking picture...
-
Well Im on vacation right now so I have had some time to get out and shoot. First was Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory, if you havent be...
-
Got out and shot off a couple of pics down at our local lake. There were a bunch of birds enjoying the warmth of the sun and looking for foo...
-
Caught this guy wondering around my yard, still working on getting him to eat out of my hand. Soon, very soon though.
-
Reset the body of the camera to correct the soft focus issues I was having, this was a test shot but worked out to be cute.






